GERENAL CONDITIONS OF RENTING
Weekly tariff includes 7 nights. The stay starts at 3 PM30 and the bungalow must be freed the day of departure at 10 AM. In the case of a stay longer than 7 days the price of the stay will be calculated based on the week price divided by 7 and multiplied by the number of days.
Upon confirmation of the dates of your stay, we will send you a renting contract either by email, fax or postal mail which must be returned signed, along with a down payment of 40% of the stay to confirm the booking. The contract remains valid for 15 days. If we do not receive the down payment by check or direct debit authorization of your bank card, after 15 days, the contract will be cancelled as well as the option on the rent. The remainder of the payment is due upon arrival. A deposit of 200 € will also be required for the bungalow, and will be returned the day of departure after inventory of the lodging. An inventory list is located in each bungalow, and is to be checked upon arrival of the customer and will be checked the day of departure. Any missing objects will be charged. The loss of the keys leads to a payment of 55 € for the front door, 20 € for the portal, and 100 € for the safe.
Conditions of payment :
We accept Visa and Master Card credit cards, banking checks and Holiday checks as well as cash in Euros.
Conditions of cancellation :
The refund of the down payment will be done after deduction of the amounts listed below between the cancellation date and the starting date of your stay.
More than 30 days : 50€ fee
From the 30st to the 15th day : 50% of the down payment will be kept minimum 50€
Less than 15 days : 100% of the down payment will be kept
Less than 72 hours : 100% of the total price will be kept
Free services :
- Bath towels, dish clothes and bed sheets are furnished
Towels and dish clothes are changed every 4 days Bed sheets are changed every week
- Air conditionning turns on automatically from 7:30 PM until 6 AM. The temperature remains controlable by the customer
- Baby beds are available and must be mentionned at the time of booking
- Irons are available at the frontdesk
- A transit room with showers and toilets is available at the frontdesk the day of your departure
- We can keep your luggages so that you can enjoy your last day at the beach freely.
- An internet point is available at the frontdesk (according to opening hours) and a wireless connection service allows customers with a laptop to hook up on the internet from their bungalow
Paid services :
- A washing machine with soap is available at the frontdesk for 4 € per load
- The transfer Airport / Brise Marine by taxi costs 35 € per trip before 6 PM, and 45 € after 6 PM, Sundays and bank holidays
- Extra housekeeping service costs 20 € for the bungalows F2 and 15 € for the studios
- Direct phone service costs 0.84 € per minute
- Fresh drinks are available at the frontdesk :
- Bottle of water 1.5 L : 2.20 €
- Soda 50cl : 2.00 €
- Fruit juices 1 L brick : 2,70 €
- Homemade aperitif : 3.00 €
- Beer 25cl : 2.00 €
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
The day of departure
The bungalow must be freed at 10 AM. The lodging must be cleaned and tidied up (trashes taken away, dishes washed and put away, floor swept and washed).
If you do not wish to clean the place at your departure you will be charged 20€ for the bungalows F2 and 15€ for the studios.
A transit room is available at the frontdesk.